If you're new to My Location Service, here's a few of the basics you need to know:
- There are three tabs, 'My House', 'My Nearest' and 'My Maps'. Each tab contains or shows information on services local to you in a slightly different way.
- 'My House' shows information specific to your address, such as your local councillors or a link to your next bin collection dates.
- 'My Nearest' gives you details of the nearest services to your address such as your nearest doctor.
- 'My Maps' allows you to view on a map the location of services and other things of interest. Clicking on a 'Show on map' link from any of the other tabs will also take you to the 'My Maps' tab.
- To get started using the service, simply enter your address or postcode, e.g. 'Wesley House, Corporation Street' or 'WA10 1HF' and select your address from the drop-down list.
And remember, to view a new address just press the 'Find' button or to get back to this introduction, press the 'Reset' button.